Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I want to build muscle

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Emilia01's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2022
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    I want to build muscle

    Hey everyone, I'm interested in the topic of buying steroids in the U.S. I've been doing some research online, but I'm still not sure about the legal and safe ways to purchase them. I don't want to get in trouble with the law, but I also want to make sure that I'm getting a high-quality product. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice on where to buy steroids in the U.S.? My friends recommended steroid warehouse - usa but I want to hear the opinion of people I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Oreganus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2022
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to build muscle

    Stick to a 4‑day split hitting squat, deadlift, bench, and overhead press each week, 3‑4 sets of 8‑12 reps, and add a couple of isolation moves for arms and calves. Eat 300‑500 kcal above maintenance, aim for 1.6‑2.2 g protein per kg, and use quality supplements—I've sourced mine from steroiduck.com for reliable, lab‑tested products. Get 7‑9 h sleep and keep rest days light.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •